Monday, February 4, 2013

National School Counseling Week Link Party


The first week in February has been declared National School Counseling Week and it's a great opportunity for School Counselors everywhere to spread the word about what we do and how we serve the students in our schools. We are lucky in Washington County School District to have Professional School Counselors in all of our elementary schools, either part-time, or for some lucky schools like Coral Canyon, full-time! I love my job and it's a privilege to work with students, parents, and teachers every day!

I am always promoting my services through my website, the PTA newsletter, our school news CCTV, and in various ways throughout the school. Our librarian is nice enough to let me make bookmarks highlighting two or three character traits each month. And, in honor of this special week, I made these bookmarks for students and faculty to take home.



One side declares National School Counseling Week and the other lists some social, academic, and behavior skills that I can help students master.

Feel free to download and adapt these to your needs if you like! Happy School Counseling Week!!

Click on this logo to see other blogs celebrating National School Counseling Week!